If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here (http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review this quick reference guide (https://rydersystems.service-now.com/sys\attachment.do?sys\id=a39f83621bd99050632a4223cd4bcb91) .
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
Under general supervision, the Operations Coordinator II performs clerical functions including receiving, classifying, reconciling, consolidating and summarizing of documents and information. Maintains records or logs. Verifies completion and accuracy of information. Sets up and maintains files and records.
- Responsible for providing administrative support to the department: filing, opening mail, typing and answering phones
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrates customer service skills
- Must have customer service skills and telephone etiquette
- Highly thorough and dependable
- Requires integrity and trust
- Friendly and service-oriented
- Must have sense of humor, work/life balance and decision quality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, supervisors)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills
- Detailed oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- H.S. diploma/GED required
- Two (2) years or more administrative and clerical support experience required
DOT Regulated: No
Job Category: Administrative Services
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website