If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here (http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review this quick reference guide (https://rydersystems.service-now.com/sys\attachment.do?sys\id=a39f83621bd99050632a4223cd4bcb91) .
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
This position pays $17.00/hr with an additional $1.00/hr shift differential for 2nd shift and an additional $1.50/hr shift differential for 3rd shift
You must be open to working any shift!!!!, will take into consideration your preference
Currently this is a work from home position
The Call Center Representative I will receive inbound phone calls at our call center from Ryder Platinum National Accounts, Ryder Shops, and On Demand Customers and will be responsible to help schedule service for truck and trailer breakdowns, plus scheduling preventive maintenance (PM) service, as well as assist with service related questions. The Call Center Customer Service Representative must be able to deliver outstanding customer service to ensure customers receive the best customer service experience.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE:Assist customers who are experiencing a vehicle breakdownExecute customer communication protocol pertaining to vehicle breakdowns and PM scheduling and follow-up, and vehicle status updatesImprove the quality and consistency of customer communications and ensure customer's expectations are metDrive improvement of Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores
- WORK FLOW MANAGEMENT:Enhance service productivity by identifying available resources through effectively following shift scheduling including scheduled breaks and lunch timesCoordinate with on-call technicians, rental counter team, and the customer's drivers and dispatch teams to identify repair requirements and available substitute unitsCoordinate outside repair with vendors and customers
- ADMINISTRATIVE:Effectively handle all incoming calls and follow up callsProcess customer service requests on a variety of topics for our customers. Assist with questions related to billing, warranty, compliance paperwork, and etc…All calls are monitored for Quality Assurance purposes and Call Center Customer Service Representatives will be required to participate in QA reviews
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Contribute to making the call center a great place to work
- Display a courteous and positive attitude daily
- The call center is a 24/7 operation, must have the ability to work 2nd/3rd shift, weekend and holidays
Skills and Abilities
- Strong customer service skills with displayed enthusiasm, great voice tone, and empathy with drivers who are experiencing a breakdown
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills
- Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, supervisors, managers, directors, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- Apply effective phone skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with occasional process changes.Embrace change and growth as the call center is growing at a rapid pace.
- H.S. diploma/GED required
- Three (3) years or more in Customer Service with issues resolution required
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Ryder operates behind the scenes, managing critical fleet, transportation and supply chain functions for over 50,000 customers, many of which make the products that consumers use every day. When you choose Ryder, you get access to industry-leading technology, one of North America's largest fleet of trucks, an expansive infrastructure of maintenance facilities and warehouses, and some of the most talented people in the industry.
Apply on company website