We are currently hiring for an Entry Level Fuel Island Attendant in Lenexa, KS!
Schedule: Monday - Friday! Weekends off!
Hours: Second Shift - 10:00am-8:30pm
Competitive Pay: $15.50/hr!
Full time, 401k, health, dental, vision insurance, paid time off and paid weekly!
Paid Time Off provided for COVID vaccination appointments!
Call or text Ari at 9047352524
Do you follow strict policies and procedures? (safety is of the utmost importance to us)
Do you have Mechanical Experience?
Do you have experience repairing or replacing large equipment tires or heavy truck tires?
Are you OK with working outside daily?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, please apply today!
At Ryder, we offer outstanding incentives:
- Generous Paid Time Off!
- ON THE JOB TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS!
- PPE & Uniforms provided at no cost!
- Free Job training and development!
- Career advancement strategies that will help you secure your future!
For 85 years, Ryder has provided customers around the world with integrated transportation, logistics, and supply chain management solutions that enhance the way they do business. Building and maintaining a fleet takes time, resources, and expertise few companies can spare.
We are a fortune 500 company with 800+ locations and 36,000 employees across the US! Employee satisfaction is part of our culture.
The responsibility of the Service Employee I-Regulated is to pump gas, inspect dropped-off vehicles, clean windshields and inside of dropped-off vehicles, and wash trucks.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Up to one (1) year of experience preferred /no experience required
- Proficiency in English written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills; must be able to understand customer's verbal communication
- Understanding of computer hardware and software, especially word processing, spreadsheets, and email. Must be able to read and understand codes and instructions on the computer; must have basic computer skills and ability to perform data entryMust be 18 years of age or older
- High degree of thoroughness and dependability; must be able to work flexible schedules including shift work, weekends,and holidays; must be able to work at different locations
- Ability to:
- Create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, and supervisors)
- Work independently and as a member of a team
- Flexibility to operate, and self-driven to excel, in a fast-paced environment
- Capability for multi-tasking and highly organized, with excellent time management skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- Valid Commercial Driver License (CDL) CLASS A
- DOT Safety Regulated Position; This position requires for you to drive Ryder vehicles. In order to become a Ryder employee you must:o Must be able to obtain CDL within 6 months after hireo Pass a Ryder Drug Testo Pass a DOT physicalo Pass a Ryder road testo Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 yearsSafety Sensitive Position
- Fuel vehicles
- Wash and detail vehicles; move heavy duty vehicles
- Perform multi-point inspection on inbound units as required by company policies and procedures; check tire pressure; report service issues to shop
- Record fuel activity and maintain proper fuel and DEF inventories and reconciliation
- Maintain fuel island area to Six Sigma standards and policies
- Perform some facility maintenance; perform minor maintenance tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Change tires
- Inspect refrigeration units on trucks
- Empty trash
- Perform other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job Locations US-KS-LENEXA
Posted Date 1 month ago (4/5/2021 4:42 PM)
Requisition ID 2021-97135
Category Technicians/Service Employees
Employment Type Regular-Full time
Travel Requirements 0-10%
Position Code 7001
Apply on company website