You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
The Senior Transportation Analyst is responsible for client initiatives related to cost and service improvement and organic sales. Senior Analyst will manage and develop client facing Analysts. Position will require high degree of customer interface and the ability to represent Ryder in customer meetings.
- Measurement of the Transportation networks cost and service performance, analysis, implementation and development of improvement initiatives in support of the Account Executive
- Cohesively work with internal subject matter experts to deliver value propositions. Make recommendations for performance improvement, resolve problems and/or support implementations
- Coordinate the activities of TM procurement to achieve best cost/service solution network
- Take ownership of customer initiated special projects and assignments as required
- Responsible for the preparation in support of client quarterly and monthly account reviews
- Hire, train and oversees analysts supporting field TM accounts.
- Evaluate, quantify and present opportunities for continuous improvement at assigned accounts
- manage service performance through root cause analysis and implementation of improvements
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrates analytical skills
- Ability to handle and analyze large data files and respond with the customer in mind
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, supervisors)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- Bachelor's degree required in Business, Logistics or related field of study or a minimum of 8 years relevant work experience
- Five (5) years or more industry related experience required
Our people are passionate about what they do, the product they sell, and the customers they serve. If you're looking for an opportunity to be an opportunity to be a part of a work family that values collaboration, innovation and dedication, we're the right company for you.
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Ryder operates behind the scenes, managing critical fleet, transportation and supply chain functions for over 50,000 customers, many of which make the products that consumers use every day. When you choose Ryder, you get access to industry-leading technology, one of North America's largest fleet of trucks, an expansive infrastructure of maintenance facilities and warehouses, and some of the most talented people in the industry.
Apply on company website