SAIC is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support a dynamic program in Alexandria, VA at the Mark Center.
Administrative support is an enabling function for all other program related elements. The Contractor shall provide executive assistance to the Tactical Operations Support Sub Group. In addition the Executive Administrative Assistant shall function as the organization's liaison on human resources related administrative activities. The Contractor shall provide a wide variety of general administrative, secretarial/clerical, and office functions in support of the TOS subgroup. o Administrative support tasks shall encompass a full range of moderate to complex clerical and secretarial assignments involving use of judgment and discretion. Assignments include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Managing front desk operations i.e., answering multiple phone lines; greeting visitors; performing check-in and check-out procedures, etc.
• Maintaining schedules, appointments, meetings, and calendar in Microsoft Outlook for assigned staff.
• Preparing and composing correspondences, reports, etc.
• Proofreading and editing internal and external communication and correspondence for assigned staff.
• Coordinating and preparing travel arrangement and reimbursements in the Defense Travel System (DTS).
• Organizing, coordinating, and assisting with conferences, meetings, seminars, and other events.
• Maintaining, gathering, and analyzing data for various purposes.
- At least 5 years of administrative support experience in a Department of Defense office for multiple customer Program Managers.
- At least 2 years of recent travel support including domestic and international using the Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Knowledge of the DoD Joint Travel Regulations (JTR)
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite.
- High School Diploma or higher
Ability to obtain a DoD Top Secret clearance.
Apply on company website