DescriptionSAIC is seeking a Cyber Analyst for the Engineering, Development, Integration, and Sustainment (EDIS) program. This position is to support the Space and Missile Systems Center Advanced Systems & Development Directorate (SMC/ AD) to develop, deploy, modernize, and expand the EDIS program and its customers. The position is located in Albuquerque, NM and Colorado Springs, CO. Duties Include:
- Installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and designing solutions with a wide selection of Cyber industry tools,
- Enterprise-level solution design that employs a combination of expert engineering knowledge, enterprise IT, security solutions, enterprise architecture, security policies, and a full spectrum of military cyberspace operational environments.
- Cloud technologies, capabilities, security standards, and deployment models
- Identity Management / Rights Management tools and implementation models
- Architecture patterns commonly used to safely connect Internet and B2B devices and users
- PKI and other common cryptographic best practices
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering/STEM related field from an ABET accredited college or university. Experience will be accepted in lieu of education.
- Active Top Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain TS/SCI
- 5+ years of relevant Cyber Analyst experience.
- MUST possess an IAT Level II or CSSP Analyst certification to be considered
Target salary range: $95,001 - $105,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Apply on company website