This is a great opportunity to join SAIC and work as part of the Farm Production and Conservation's Security Engineering and Architecture Team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to provide security guidance for the enterprise technology environment, with the goals of maturing the agency's infrastructure and application security policy and technology frameworks, improving overall security posture and cultivating an agency-wide culture of security awareness.
This individual will work with application architects and Information Security Office personnel, help develop and standardize the security architecture, perform security assessments, and review security designs. Serve as a security advocate and advise business owners and other key stakeholders on risk management and how to effectively balance security and business requirements. Provide expert advice during security incidents, communicate mitigation strategies to both technical and non-technical audiences.
The Cyber Security Architect is responsible for providing thought leadership and security-related subject matter expertise around a wide range of technologies and business initiatives. The ideal candidate must possess extensive experience architecting secure computer systems, demonstrate excellent communication skills and have a passion for security.
- Bachelors degree and nine (9) years or more experience in a technology environment or equivalent education and experience
- Experience working in a cyber security position
- Experience adapting easily to new and changing technologies
- Expertise with multiple technical applications is required
- Experience working across organizations, managing multiple, High-priority tasks
- Excellent oral written communication skills are required
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
- CISSP or CISM
- Experience with NIST frameworks
- Experience providing support in a government environment
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Apply on company website