SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professional to fulfill their career goals and objective while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
SAIC is actively seeking a Cyber Security Systems Engineer to provide implementation and system security engineering expertise for system security architecture, design, and cryptographic services. The Cyber Security Systems Engineer will provide guidance for team leads and senior leadership, assess any changes, and devise a plan for any change in direction needed for program requirements.
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- Demonstrated experience in two (2) or more of the following areas: Network, host, cloud, data, or application security in multiple operating system environments.
- Demonstrated experience working with IP networking, networking protocols and understanding of security related technologies including encryption, IPsec, PKI, VPNs, firewalls, proxy services, DNS, electronic mail and access lists.
- Demonstrated experience working with Internet, web, application, and network security techniques.
- Demonstrated experience developing documentation to meet security requirements and guidance.
- Demonstrated experience creating test plans and conducting evaluations and/or prototyping.
Apply on company website