SAIC is seeking qualified individuals to support the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) with training and engagement of the TSA workforce for Specialized Security Training (SST). SAIC will provide a full array of training and training related support services needed to accomplish TSA's evolving mission including Curriculum Development; Threat Mitigation, Imaging, and Engineering (TME&I); and program management, integration, and logistics.
The Deputy Project Manager (DPM) responsibilities will include program and contract management; quality assurance; business operations; and program management support services to ensure continuity of operations, program infrastructure, data reporting, and quality assurance training program objectives. The DPM will coordinate with the Operations Manager for the Training Support Center, the Enterprise Logistics Manager, Training Manager and the Lab Manager to ensure all requirements are met.
The DPM oversees quality control efforts ensuring the ability to meet quality assurance checks for all related activities. Will work with managers to create, document, audit, evaluate and improve QA processes. The DPM will develop and implement quality control methodologies to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards, guidelines, and procedures in a computer-based organization.
The DPM shall ensure that all necessary personnel actions, appropriate training (including any required certifications) are current and meet all requirements.
Additionally, the DPM will provide support to project plans for accuracy regarding cost, schedule and technical risks and provide analysis of proposed plans. Will identify and manage risks and changes to the plan and recommend actions to address deficiencies or reduce program risk.
DPM responsibility and oversight will include but is not limited to:
- Planning Activities
- Scheduling Activities
- Personnel Deployment
- Data Management and Reporting
- Call Center and Customer Service Activities
- Property Distribution, Storage, Maintenance, Purchase and Management, and Asset
- Lifecycle including an inventory management system that provides real time visibility of the location and status of all GFE
- Government-Furnished Equipment/Government-Furnished Property (GFE/GFP)
- Facilities (Classified and Unclassified), capable of managing any hazardous materials related to creation and maintenance of training aids and facilities Management.
- Transition Services
- Coordination with associate contractors
Required Education and Experience:
- M.S. in related discipline and 9 or more years of practical experience including at least 2 years of experience in managing a major program or department
- PMP certification
- Must be able to travel 25% of the time
- At a minimum must have an active Secret clearance
- Prior experience with DHS
Apply on company website