Expedition, an SAIC program, is looking for an experienced Deputy Program Manager who will support and assist the Program Manager (PM) for program and for the management of all services and personnel. The DPM shall also work collaboratively with the Government PM, COR and Contracting Office. Under the guidance of the PM, the DPM shall assist in the overall management of this program and ensure that the technical solutions and schedules in the program are implemented in a timely manner.
The DPM shall assist the PM and may:
• Develop and maintain business management policies and procedures for all program areas. Coordinate program activities including, but not limited to, cost estimating and reporting; financial oversight; subcontractor management; deliverable schedule and reports; and expenditure reports.
• Manage and review program invoicing functions; resolve discrepant areas prior to submission to customer for payment
• Ensure deliverables are prepared and submitted as required.
• Participate in Program Reviews with CO and Government Program Manager
* BA/BS in a technical field.
* 15+ Years experience in a management field.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with customers and colleagues with varying levels of technical expertise.
* Strong expertise utilizing Microsoft Office tool suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and Visio)
* Previous technical expertise in an engineering field (i.e. Integration, Networking, Software, or System Administration).
* Master's Degree in a technical field.
Apply on company website