DescriptionAbout the Position: The SAIC Medusa team is hiring a DevOps Engineer in Huntsville, AL. In this role you will be responsible for managing and optimizing the lifecycle of software development for a team of 25 developers. The software is currently in deployment, and the customer is looking to automate all aspects of the pipeline for continuous quality of deivery. About the Program: Medusa is a software product for the Air Force, providing force protection against drone invasion. Medusa's job is to identify, detect, and defeat these system through an integrated C2 system of hardware and software. Discover why SAIC is right for you:
- SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets.
- We are integrators, collaborators, and problem solvers. From imagining the best the future can be to envisioning new paths to get there, SAIC sees the world differently.
- Our purpose is to advance the power of technology and innovation to serve and protect our world.
- At SAIC we value career advancement opportunities, a flexible and caring work environment, and work that contributes to some of the world's most innovative projects.
- We're a company that fosters a culture of engagement, collaboration, and achievement. The solutions we deliver to our customers come from the ideas and creativity of our people, no matter who they are or where they come from. Because we believe that is how we achieve success for ourselves and those we serve.
QualificationsRequired Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in managing software environments, builds, and installations.
- Knowledge in any of the following technical areas:
- Jenkins Pipeline
- Java software development
- SSL certificate generation and installation
Apply on company website