We are seeking an Executive admin to support DoD CIO with a full range of administrative services. A successful candidate will be able to work in a high pace environment, deliver quality products and address multiple requirements. The candidate can apply their administrative skills to help solve complex issues and ensure the office workflow continues even during high demand activities.
· Provide travel support using the DoD DTS system.
· Coordinate travel requirements to include local, CONUS and international destinations.
· Support the changes to travel and assist in any required pre-travel clearance and approvals in a timely manner.
· Deliver unclassified and classified taskers, messages, incoming mail, and pick-up any outgoing correspondence and transport it to the appropriate distribution points.
· Sort and deliver incoming and outgoing unclassified and classified mail to include special messages (cables).
· Support any office security requirements including document management.
· Manage resources to include equipment required in the office.
· Assist in developing special event requirements such as time and place, location, duration, number of attendees, security requirements, and travel arrangements.
· Arrange for appropriate conference rooms/facilities and prepare meeting places in accordance with acceptable protocol and security procedures such as seating arrangements and security verification.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- (It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of any individual employee's job content.
- Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee).
- Complete understanding and wide application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Full knowledge of industry practices.
- Performs assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
- Work is reviewed by management to measure meeting objectives.
- Administers company policies that directly affect employees.
Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
· Experience with Headquarters or Executive level DoD office, two years of which supporting high level military or civilian officials.
· At least two years of experience with the office of the Secretary of Defense, or equivalent office.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to use DoD travel, correspondence, workflow and other administrative tools.
· Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite.
· DOD Top Secret clearance with ability to obtain clearances at the highest level.
· College degree highly desired.
· An active DoD TS/SCI.
Apply on company website