***Will have to travel to San Diego for on the job training - approximately four week duration***
SAIC is seeking a Remote Monitor and Logging Systems Analyst to perform Systems Engineering activities including: concept of operations formulation, requirements definition, analysis and engineering, system architecting, system analysis and design, interface and data architectures, validation and verification, systems integration, system & op. performance analysis, Life cycle cost analysis & estimation, decision analysis and physical configuration analysis (PCA) . Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis. Provides specific, detailed information for selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements. Complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the field. General knowledge of other related disciplines. Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives. Work is reviewed by management to measure whether objectives have been met. PROBLEM COMPLEXITY: Provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable and consistent with organization objectives. FREEDOM TO ACT: Works under only general direction. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. IMPACT: Contributes to completion of specific programs and projects. Failure to obtain results or erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in serious program delays and considerable expenditure of resources. LIAISON: Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts. Represents organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.The candidate will provide Systems Analyst/Planner support to the Federal Aviation Administration National Airspace System (NAS) Security and Enterprise Operations (NASEO), and the National Operations Group - Pacific Operations Control Center (POCC), Mid-State Operations Control Center (MOCC), and Atlantic Operations Control Center (AOCC) and the Enterprise Control Centers (ECC) – System Wide Information Management (SWIM ECC), DATA/COM and Voice (Voice ECC), and Navigation/Surveillance ECC. Candidate will be providing support in the areas of Remote Monitor and Logging System (RMLS) Peabody Data Management Line Frequency (L/F) entries and Service Flow Diagrams (SFD).
- Will monitor FAA Telecommunications Infrastructure (FTI) circuit cut-overs nationwide for proper Line Frequency (L/F) entries.
- Create and maintain Service Flow Diagrams (SFD) for use by Operations Control Center and Enterprise Control Center Specialists as well as, Field Specialists, and Engineering Services (ES) personnel.
- Provide Technical Operations Control Centers (TOCC) with feedback on missing Line and Frequency Records (LFs), for Cutover FTI Circuits, and other related records.
- Using the Operations Module of the Telecommunications Enterprise Management Tool (TEMT), closely monitor for Cutover FAA Enterprise Telecommunications Infrastructure (FTI) circuits that do not have a valid Line and Frequency Record (LF) written against them.
Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience additional experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
- Must have previous FAA work experience at an Operations Control Center.
- Must have working knowledge and experience using Visio.
- US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
- Experience creating and updating Remote Monitor and Logging System (RMLS) Line Frequency (L/F) entries based on information obtained from various sources.
- Experience updating other RMLS Peabody Database entries.
Apply on company website