SAIC is seeking a GEOINT Agile Systems Engineer to serve as a technical member of a dynamic systems engineering team supporting the GEOINT Ground (G2) organization. This position is on the Landmark GSS contract based out of Chantilly, VA.
In this role you will lead GEOINT ground initiatives for future systems through lifecycle acquisition and readiness events. Additionally, you may lead projects for systems team work, have frequent client interactions, and support system and mission strategy development across the various ground offices.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist the customer transition to acquisitions leveraging agile principles
- Define capability roadmaps, epics, solutions/portfolios and features necessary to prioritize developer backlogs in alignment with capability deliveries.
- Provide subject matter expertise and agile best practices to teams coordinating CONOPS and architecture products
- Establish and translate requirements into features
- Assess system and segment schedule and risks
- Lead readiness and release planning events in support of system and acquisition-level ground milestones
- Support Agile test and DEVOPS verification strategies and integration of new systems and initiatives in support of expanded GEOINT mission capabilities
- Interact with multiple Acquisition Offices (AOs), facilitating risk and action closure with Acquisition Offices and users, support technical consultation, meeting coordination, and support to recommendation briefings
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Poly
- BS in engineering, physics or related technical degree with the following experience in space/ground aerospace systems engineering (based on level)
- 5 years professional experience
- Knowledge of GEOINT remote sensing systems and overall space and ground architecture including mission control and/or mission processing functions
- Experience supporting agile acquisition strategy, development and release planning, as well as continuous integration initiatives supporting mission capability releases enabling End to End GEOINT missions
- Proven communication skills especially with senior (Lt Colonel and above) government officials.
- Commitment to recognize, understand, respect and collaborate effectively within various SETA, FFRDC, and Government lines of authority
- Familiarity with overall GEOINT ground customer, including technical familiarity with mission control and/or processing of one or more GEOINT systems (including sensor knowledge)
- Ability to work for prime contract's IC customer and familiarity with that customer's processes and organization
Apply on company website