Location: Panama City, FL
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics
SAIC is seeking a Junior System Administrator:
- Configuring network specifications including: interface configuration, routing protocols, VLAN management, ACLs.
- Participate in analysis and design of existing and alternative solutions.
- Analyze and evaluate network performance including availability, throughput, and latency.
- Provides installation, configuration, and testing of equipment.
- Provide and review network polices and procedures.
- The ability to obtain and maintain an Interim Secret Security Clearance
- CompTIA security+ certification
- Bachelors degree and 0 years of experience;or, Associate degree and 2 years of experience; or, high school diploma and 4 years of experience.
- Experience with CISCO command Line interface (CLI), Adaptive security Device Manager (ASDM), and Locally Significant Certificates (LSC)
- Experience with information technology (IT) systems
- Experience with analysis and troubleshooting of IT systems
- Experience with Telnet and SSH clients
Apply on company website