SAIC has an immediate need for a Logistics Analyst to support the Weapon System Team for the Utility Directorate of the AMCOM Logistics Center ensuring that work products are professional, timely, accurate, and comply with directives and policies.
- Develop and coordinate briefing charts for presentations by using the Supply and Operations Planning (S&OP), IRR charts and data analysis that are briefed to the Director and Aviation Director monthly.
- Knowledge of S&OP to include Depot Maintenance, Provisioning, Technical Publications, Supply Availability, Excess Metrics, and the overall health of the weapon system in order to complete the monthly Top 25 sustainment book as directed.
- Track all Technical Data Division (TDD) request and maintain current status at all times at 100% accuracy.
- Track all CCAD 1348s and inform TDD once the criteria for NSN creation is met.
- Track all Logistics Reassignment items, current status, and coordinate as needed with DLA and ALC for successful transfer and post transfer support.
- Monitor Weapon System Metrics to effectively meet program milestones and respond to changes in readiness rates.
- Interpret logistics policies, procedures and regulations applicable to the weapon system and evaluate unique logistics issues and problems, and recommend logistics policy changes to fit requirements utilizing guidelines IAW AR 700-127.
- Analyze data and reports to determine and recommend actions and resolve negative trends by having the ability to conduct complex and in-depth data analysis from various sources.
- Assist Director in scheduling and conducting directorate level meetings, Command and PMO briefings.
- Develop, coordinate and participate in IPTs tasked to develop and implement new policies/systems or other assigned task.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: Bachelors and five (5) years or more of related experience [4 YOE accepted in lieu of degree].
- Microsoft Office suite(Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Outlook)
- Knowledge of but not limited to LMP, FLIS, GCCS-A, FEDLOG, ICAPP, FEDMALL, i2LOG, IADS, PowerLOG-J, and -036 Provisioning files.
Apply on company website