SAIC is seeking a MRAP Laborer in North Charleston, SC to support a DOD Program.
The work will be performed at the following location:
2850 Ave B N Bldg 1602C
North Charleston, SC 29405
- Will be tasked with performing relatively simple vehicle integration tasks to include cable routing, metal work installations, and technical support to integrate, install, modify, and perform upgrades in support of C5ISR systems.
- Provide assistance to related support areas, including but not limited to kitting and warehouse operations.
- Read and follow, written or verbal instructions.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Position of Trust.
- Be able to safely complete all of the physical demands of the job in a manufacturing environment, including but not limited to the following:
- Lifting, pulling, pushing and carrying up to 50 pounds, unassisted, on a regular basis.
- Walking, bending, stooping, sitting, standing or squatting for extended periods.
- Walk distances of at least one-half mile daily.
- Repeatedly manipulating and handling tools needed for installing electronics and metal work into vehicles.
- Familiar with the use and operation of power tools is necessary.
- Move and arrange heavy cable supplies and electronic equipment.
Apply on company website