SAIC is seeking a Network Engineer to support efforts in Saudi Arabia. The selected candidate will work with the lead LAN/WAN network infrastructure engineer to maintain and configure switches, routers, modems, crypto, and other networking devices. The Network Engineer will install and maintain the Windows tactical network at the Command Operations Centers (COCs). The candidate will additionally provide systems engineering analysis for hardware and software issues associated with the RSNF C4ISR systems and engineering changes.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree and two (2) years of experience (4 years of equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree)
- Two+ (2) years of Network Engineering experience with USN or comparable Department of Defense (DoD) agencies.
- Two+ (2) years of experience with Network management tools
- Two+ (2) years of experience in network design and operations with certifications in CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+.
- Demonstrated experience working OCONUS in security cooperation efforts or for foreign customers (i.e., not for US military bases or USG facilities).
- Two+ (2) years demonstrated experience as an engineer supporting C4I systems.
- Two+ (2) years demonstrated experience with NAVWAR prime mission products.
- Demonstrated experience interacting with US and foreign senior military/government officials.
- Must possess an active Secret Clearance
Apply on company website