SAIC is looking for a Policy Analyst to support a dynamic program in Rosslyn, VA.
Individual works at SAIC site in support of a Federal Advisory Committee providing analytical and administrative support. Travel to DoD installations and facilities to attend meetings required. The candidate will coordinate practical aspects of meetings, provide on-site expert meeting assistance, provide analytical reporting, and routinely draft Principal-level correspondence.
Nature of work actively engages issues, actions and initiatives concerning, or relating to, the management, research, and development of issues of national security concern. Particular emphasis includes topics of interest to the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering.
- Research and analysis support, development and coordination of reports, and preparation and review of documents.
- Maintains status of reports from initial drafts and comment adjudication through fully-coordinated documents.
- Assists in maintaining files, a SharePoint site, and with office organization.
- Provides meeting support such as building escort, operating audio-visual equipment, note-taking, drafting meeting minutes, and updating SharePoint website, as directed.
- Positive Team Player
- Proficiency with Excel, Power Point and MS Word.
- Familiarity with defense and national security issues and topics.
- Must be also able to work at customer site on occasion in support of senior management or executives with little supervision (not duty station, but for hours/days in support).
- TS/SCI clearance required
- Bachelors degree required and six (6) or more years of experience, or Masters degree and four (4) or more years of experience
Apply on company website