SAIC has an opening for a Program Control Analyst to support a variety of activities related to budget and finance for an IC research and development (R&D) customer.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Tracking and reporting on key metrics such as commitments, obligations and expenses
- Interface with program and project managers, senior technical staff, as well as other functional organizations including contracts, finance, accounts receivable, procurement, subcontract management, etc.
- Day-to-day support of managing government program budgets
- Running financial reports from the customer's system
- Oversee program budgets and execution rates
- Run financial reports on group projects to track and report on the status of commitments, obligations and expenditures using customer's budget tools
The position requires someone with interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently.
Apply on company website