SAIC is seeking an experienced Program Security Officer to support our customer in Security Office (SIS). The individual will possess an exceptional sense of urgency and a customer-focused mentality.Duties include:
- Responsible for providing program, operational and administrative support.
- Provide guidance, oversight and management to government and contractors supporting all aspects of security to include OPSEC, Investigations, Security Education and Awareness, and Physical and Industrial security.
- Develop, review and maintain Program Protection Plans, Security Classification Guides and Policy documents.
- Provide classification management support and reviews.
- Develop, maintain and provide program indoctrination briefings.
- Create, implement and maintain security education and training program(s).
- Review incident reports and actions taken, and conduct investigations and follow-up if necessary.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI and be willing and able to pass a CI polygraph Requires a Bachelor's degree in a business, engineering, IT, or related field. OR 4 additional years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Requires 7 years of work experience, 3 of which must be within the intelligence community Demonstrated working knowledge and understanding of the Intelligence Community (IC), DoD, and NGA.
- Experience using DoD and IC databases; JPAS, DCII, and other databases.
Must possess Strong written and verbal communication Skills and have the ability to write and communicate complex concepts to Government Customers and technical staff
Apply on company website