DescriptionSAIC is seeking experienced professionals to join the National Security Customer Group (NSCG). NSCG provides specialized program management, engineering, analysis and operations support to a variety of Intelligence Community (IC) and C has an opening for an Acquisition Consultant to provide Systems Engineering and Technical Advisory (SETA) services to a rapidly expanding Government Intelligence Community (IC) customer. The customer is developing next-generation of space and ground systems architectures, hardware and software solutions.
The Senior Acquisition Program Analyst provides support to the Program Office in acquisition and execution of mission critical systems. The Senior Acquisition Program Analyst is part of a team of high-performing subject matter experts (SMEs) responsible for planning, development and execution of new acquisitions, developing and executing ECPs, monitoring contract execution and providing technical analysis. The Senior Acquisition Program Analyst is responsible for the following:
• Assist program/project planning, initiation and execution, including monitoring and controlling, and closure
• Assist program/project development and investment strategies
• Create, contribute to, originate, organize, review, revise and/or record documents and presentations related to programs/projects consumed by Legislative branch members, Executive branch members.
• Analyze and recommend program/project budgets and/or costs.
• Identify, analyze, develop and recommend solutions to problems or challenges and changes to the allocation of resources within programs/projects.
• Organize, create, review, revise and deliver reports for project/program reviews.
• Provide expert advisory support with respect to portfolio management, planning, and visualization.
Qualifications• Bachelor degree in business, engineering, science, or related disciplines
• 14 or more years of related experience
• Experience with Federal, Department Of Defense (DoD), and Intelligence Community (IC) Acquisition and program managment processes
• Experience in system acquisitions over $50M
• Experience in acquisition planning and execution
• Exceptional communication and coordination skills
• Ability to quickly understand and respond to Government queries
• Active TS/SCI w/Poly
• Certificate in Program Management and/or Systems Engineering
• Experience in system acquisitions over $500M
Apply on company website