** ENHANCED SIGN-ON BONUS **
SAIC Hiring Priority – This position is eligible for a $20K Sign on Bonus *(pre-taxed)
SAIC is looking for a highly experienced network engineer well-versed in layer 2 and 3 networking protocols and practices to help an IC customer develop the next generation of operational communications tools that keep critical information safe. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of networking theory, extensive practical operational experience, and the ability to bring multiple mission partners together to field new capabilities. Come join the program and make a difference!
- TS/SCI with Polygraph required
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more of related experience. Experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Willingness to travel up to 15% around the Dulles Corridor and McLean occasionally as required
- Experience with Network Solutions such as Cisco IOS, XE, NX OS, Juniper ScreenOS and JUNOS
- Experience with network technologies and routing protocols such as Layer2, Layer3, Security Features (IPSEC, ACL flows, port-security)
- Experience with tier 2, tier 3 level networking
- Experience with Virtual Private Networks, OpenVPN
Apply on company website