Join SAIC and the Intelligence Community by providing support to the National Counterintelligence & Security Center's mission, by providing assistance with the financial management, programmatic management, and administrative duties associated with NCSC's programs. You will provide and assist the Government with preparation of reports, archives, planning, and the execution of technical interchange meetings, to include but not limited to:
- Logistics management of source selection activities (to include proposal intake, record keeping, review meeting plan, etc.).
- Hardcopy and electronic records management.
- Financial tracking and reporting.
- Management of program schedule and milestones.
Your drive and analysis will ensure the programs will be focused and achieve success. Come and help make a profound difference in the CI Mission!
- A Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business related fields.
- For the Senior Level the following requisite years of experience to education requirements are:
6 years of experience and a PhD in the noted focus.
8 years of experience and a Masters Degree in the noted focus.
10 years of experience and a Bachelors Degree in the noted focus.
12 years of experience and an Associates Degree in the noted focus.
14 years of experience and a GED/HS Degree.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, and Excel.
- Experience in creating of financial presentations and briefing leadership at varying levels.
- Experience in creating and tracking of program progress and schedules, including deliverables.
- Ability to track many independent and interrelated funded projects accurately and consistently, to independently review and provide feedback to the Government on budget execution plans and monthly financial reports, and to maintain program records in a well-organized and easily accessible fashion.
- Ability to assemble and coordinate complex deliverable schedules among multiple parties at multiple locations. This will include tracking interconnections and dependencies between multiple deliverable modules and analysis teams.
- Ability to coordinate, schedule, and organize program reviews and technical exchange meetings.
Apply on company website