SAIC is seeking a Senior Project Controller to support our team in the California, MD area. This position can be worked 100% remote nationwide, local candidates preferred to attend customer meetings onsite as needed.
The Senior Project Controller participates in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on multiple projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. This individual will have a complete understanding and wide application of principles, concepts, practices and standards in Project Control and full knowledge of industry practices.
- Significant interface with program and project managers, senior technical staff, as well as other functional organizations including contracts, finance, accounts receivable, procurement, subcontract management, etc.
- Reports detailed information, analyzes financial data in support of program and project cost/schedule statuses and presents briefings to SAIC managers and customers as required.
- Supports maintenance of Work Breakdown Structures (WBSs) and related dictionaries, review of Basis of Estimates (BOEs), and creation of detailed budgets as required.
- Develops and maintains Estimates at Completion (EAC) and provides ongoing performance and budget status information.
- Works on complex challenges and may provide program or project control guidance to various levels of staff.
- Performs assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED and ten (10) years of related experience; Bachelor's degree from an accredited institute in Program Management or Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance, Accounting, or a related discipline and six (6) years or more of related experience; Master's degree and four (4) years or more of related experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
Required Security Clearance:
- Must have an active DoD Secret security clearance.
- Experience using CostPoint and FUSION is preferred.
Target salary range: $85,001 - $95,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Apply on company website