Location: Broomfield, CO
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics
SAIC has an opportunity for a Service Desk Associate in Broomfield, CO or Somerset, KY!
- Provides first line technical support for local and remote users, resolving technical problems and answering queries through various channels such as telephone, chat, email, and tickets submitted online.
- Follows all company and department documented policies and procedures.
- Identifies, diagnoses isolates, and resolves problems with hardware, software, network, and system/applications utilizing technical skills, historical database records, and knowledge base documentation.
- Supporting commercial (COTS) software, customer specific applications, internet browsers, desktops, laptops, mobile devices and more.
- May route tickets to product line specialists, application, or system support specialists, requiring clearly documented descriptions of customers request and any troubleshooting performed.
- Maintains and updates records in Incident Management system.
- AA Degree in technical discipline or High School diploma or GED with at least 1 year of experience
- Certifications and 6 months of experience can be accepted in lieu of Degree
- Proven hardware/software troubleshooting experience
- Proven experience providing effective and professional communication, addressing moderately complex technical issues via telephone, email, and chat
- Demonstrated commitment and ability to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to work well with all teammates in a fast-paced SLA driven environment
- Interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communications, including the ability to collaborate effectively
- Understanding of IT concepts/practices and experience with common service desk software.
- Proven ability to think and troubleshoot logically and act decisively in critical situations
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office and Windows OS in an enterprise environment
- Experience with account administration and password resets in a Microsoft Active Directory environment
- Ability to arrive and start work promptly at beginning of scheduled shift
Apply on company website