SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
We are seeking a SharePoint Developer to be part of an exciting program that provides designs, implements, and monitors processes and functions for our customer's organizations. As a SharePoint Developer you will serve as a Site Collection Administrator (SCA), develop the customer's SharePoint site, operate and maintain (O&M) the SharePoint site as well as manage SharePoint requirements. As a SharePoint Developer you will maintain SharePoint related requirements related to SharePoint applications identified by the customer and manage prioritization of work as directed by the customer.
- Demonstrated experience as a Site Collection Administrator (SCA) for SharePoint
- Demonstrated experience eliciting, vetting, de-conflicting, and managing SharePoint requirements
- Demonstrated experience developing customized workflows using the full development life-cycle (development, deployment, and maintenance)
- Demonstrated experience with business process engineering
- Demonstrated experience using web technologies such as REST, APIs, XML, and HTML
- Demonstrated experience developing basic web interface structures
- Demonstrated experience working with databases such as MS Access, SQL, or MS SQL Server
- Demonstrated experience designing data warehousing structures
- Demonstrated experience working independently with minimal oversight
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively in matrix team environments
- Demonstrated experience with Bootstrap
- Demonstrated experience with Angular
- Demonstrated experience with collaboration tools such as TalkAbout, Joomla, and Confluence.
Apply on company website