SAIC is looking to hire a classified Systems Administrator to join our team in Reston, Va, supporting our Information Technology Office (ITO).
ITO strives for continuous improvement of our ITO solutions and provides SAIC with the IT infrastructure and services required for long-term growth and competitiveness.
The Systems Administrator is a crucial part in SAIC's mission to delivery leading solutions, capabilities, and resources to our customers in National Security, Defense, Federal/Civilian, and other organizations. As a member of the Classified IT Operations teams, you will be responsible for the day-to-day and continuous administration, monitoring, and compliance of classified network(s), systems, and services in accordance with customer-defined frameworks (i.e. RMF/NIST800-171).
You will leverage your communication and engagement skills to collaborate with your teammates, who are also highly skilled Administrators, as well as partners and teammates ranging from Engineers, Support Analysts, Security Assessors, and Program Management stakeholders to ensure availability, performance, and quality of the systems/services you maintain.
As the focal point in the Operational Status and needs of the systems/networks/services you Administer, you will be expected to not only provide regular updates (written and in-person), but effectively team with management and stakeholders to plan and execute on pending needs. A particular attention to detail is required to adhere to controls and schedules, while the ideal candidate is also able to be agile; adapting to ad-hoc requests, offering constructive assistance, and being engaged in their own professional development.
Your ability to effectively manage customer demands and the rigors of providing highly compliant, highly available systems and continuous compliance will result in opportunities to regularly participate in working groups to drive innovation, engage with other SME's in your field and consult with programs/Administrators to solve emerging challenges.
- Experience administrating/management of networked deployments of Windows Server/Workstation Operating systems
- Experience managing Identity and Authentication solutions including Active Directory (incl. Group Policy Management), PKI, Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Experience implementing and maintaining systems governed under Risk Management Framework (RMF) and NIST 800-53 implementations in secure environments.
- Prior experience reviewing, understanding, and implementing network and security protocols and methods (i.e. 802.1x, DHCP, VLANs, Firewalls, IPSEC/TLS, et al)
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience working with VMWare hypervisors and architecture.
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
- Security+ CE certification
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience or Masters and 3 years related experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Apply on company website