SAIC is seeking a Systems Administrator for a position located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia that will provide installation and integration support for C4I System racks and components for the Royal Saudi Naval Forces (RSNF). The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Installation, maintenance and upgrade of Global Command and Control Systems comprised of HP, ORACLE and Windows hardware and software.
- Perform day-to-day operations, document system configuration and work with users to resolve trouble reports.
- Responsible for systems operation and maintenance inclusive of the RSNF C4I systems Communications server, COP management, LINK-11/16, and SATCOM.
- Serve as the contractor lead providing technical support to the RSNF Technical Support Center Director.
- Duties include the integration of the GCCS-M/J Communication System assets within RSNF platforms.
Bachelor's degree and two (2) years of experience or 6 years of experience with a High School diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of LINUX, UNIX, ORACLE, Windows software, utility software, and mass storage technology will be needed.
- Two plus years demonstrated experience administrating C4I systems such as GCCS, NAVMACS, Tactical Data Links (Link-11, 16, 22), CENTRIXS, Network Communications, SATCOM, or ADSI.
- Must have an active Secret security clearance.
Apply on company website