Support the Government's Enterprise Systems Engineering & Architecture organization in the development, integration, and analysis of the Enterprise Architecture & Standards.
This position provides support for:
- Implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices.
- Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
- Configures and manages Linux and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
A Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline and at least 5 years of systems administration experience. Five years of additional Systems Administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Individuals in this position must have:
- Experience providing integration, implementation and maintenance of COTS/OSS products/tools.
- Experience providing system administration and Tier 1 Help Desk Support within a Windows and Linux environment.
- Experience providing configuration management server administration support.
- Experience providing engineering solutions for server build outs within Windows and Linux environments.
- Understanding of backup and recovery support.
- Ability to provide innovative implementation recommendations and solutions.
- Ability to identify risks and mitigations throughout systems life cycle phases.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and propose engineering standards, processes and procedures for an integration project/requirement.
- Ability to identify, create, and report on performance monitoring metrics on integrated COTS tools.
- Ability to lead integration efforts into an enterprise environment.
- Ability to identify the need for additional resources (servers/people).
- Ability to provide technical integrity, quality and completeness of work associated with deliverables, processes, etc.
- Must meet DoD Directive 8570 IAM Level 1 requirements
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Apply on company website