SAIC is currently seeking a Systems Engineer supporting the Army's Mission Command Information Systems (MCIS) at Fort Bliss, TX.
- The selected candidate will participate as part of our team focused on providing systems engineering, integration, and training to soldiers to improve working knowledge of systems such as MCIS, Enterprise Services and Tactical Command Systems to include capabilities, applications, configuration, installation, troubleshooting, and operation in a network topology.
- With a detailed understanding of the interoperability of Army Mission Command Systems, the selected candidate will provide classroom and tactical training using systems such as Tactical Airspace Integration System (TAIS), Aviation Mission Planning System (AMPS), Airs Missile Defense Station (AMDWS), Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS), Air Defense Integrator System (ADSI), and new systems as fielded.
- Candidate will possess operational and technical experience, knowledge of current operations, and a proven history of systems knowledge.
- The candidate may also be required to provide technical solutions for sustainment of the simulated environment as well to analyze and troubleshoot real world situations that affect the MCIS system communication and performance across tactical LAN/WAN operations.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance required.
- At least 7+ years of related experience required.
- Extensive experience in Mission Command Information Systems.
- Prior US Army experience in recent contingency operations.
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- Security +, CompTIA A+/Network +, MCSA 2008R2 or 2012 “preferred”
- 8570.01 IAT Level II current: SSCP, CCNA-Security, GSEC, or Security+ CE.
Apply on company website