SAIC is seeking a Systems Support Technician to support a large federal government agency. This position will perform on-site, at a government location on one of three shifts, including weekend/holiday rotations.
Description of Duties:
- Monitor ticketing system to receive work assignments.
- Fulfill user requests for email account service following standard operating procedures.
- Perform user account and mailbox moves on Exchange 2010 & 2013 email systems.
- Add/delete/modify Distribution list.
- Correct user Outlook 2010 issues: setup, junk mail, and mailbox size increase. Add/modify Outlook 2010 shared calendar.
- Assist customers with PST mapping modify/restore.
- Complete shift logs and turnover.
- Reply to all customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Document issues and escalate to next tier support as necessary.
- Monitor systems consoles and remediate alerts.
- Perform server builds and decommissions.
High School and seven (7) years related experience.
Possess basic literacy in Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory and Exchange environment.
Possess basic literacy in TCP/IP based networking.
Ability to focus on ticketing system for sustained periods
Ability to follow standard operating procedures and comply with data entry standards
Possess strong oral and written communication skills to escalate problems encountered.
- Familiar with Remedy ticketing software.
- CompTIA Network+, CompTIA A+
- ITIL Foundations
Top Secret with ability to obtain SCI.
Apply on company website