DescriptionSHIFT: Work From Home
Revenue Integrity Analyst Credentialed
Schedule: Full-time Days (Work From Home)Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
• Student Loan Repayment Program • Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
• Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
• 100% matching 401k based on years of service
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
The Revenue Integrity Analyst (credentialed) WORK FROM HOME is responsible for determining the appropriateness of patient charges, and Charge Description Master (CDM) assigned HCPCS/CPTs, by reviewing the medical record, facility protocol, and other applicable documentation. This review includes the verification of billing data for accuracy and completeness, following regulatory requirements, in order to resolve edits or exceptions detected during system processing of the claim in Patient Accounting, Relay Health or the payer.
What you will do in this role:
• Analyze and resolve specific billing edits that require HCPCS/CPT coding based on the chargemaster expertise and that are delaying claims from processing in the Patient Accounting and/or Relay Health systems. This includes the verification (and/or correction) of billing data for accuracy and completeness, by following regulatory requirements, and reviewing the medical record, facility protocol, and other applicable documentation. This also includes the application of modifiers and condition codes, as appropriate.
• Identify charging, chargemaster coding, or clinical documentation issues and work with appropriate leadership and ancillary departments to resolve issues that are identified while working on edits.
• Serve as charge master liaison to facilitate clinical department education on appropriate charging of CPT codes, Revenue Codes, and communicating with Ancillary Departments to resolve issues. Coordinates updates (activate, inactivate, modification) with Ancillary Departments as necessary
• Review Regulatory and Compliance Communications, applicable CMS transmittals, and Local Coverage Decisions (LCD). Assess impact to Revenue Integrity procedures and implement changes as needed.
• High school diploma or GED required.
Healthcare experience in an acute care hospital or coding experience preferred.
Knowledge of CPT/HCPCS codes or experience in charging or performing charging validation reviews.
• Some type of ACTIVE HEALTHCARE RELATED CREDENTIAL such as but not limited: RHIT, CCS, CCP,CPC or other recognized AHIMA certified coding credential; LPN, LVN or RT
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. #ParallonBCOM
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website