Sanford Health is seeking a Full or Part Time BC/BE Obstetrics/Gynecologist physician for a fast growing practice in Alexandria, MN. Boasting a primary care service area of 50,000 and specialty care service area of 100,000, Sanford Health Alexandria is proud to offer care by 48 providers in over 20 specialties.
- Flexible Schedule (Full or Part Time available)
- Multi-specialty group practice includes; Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Ob/Gyn, Endocrinology, Oncology & Hematology, Psychology, Pulmonology and Podiatry; Profile by Sanford (weight loss program)
- Sanford Outreach Services include: Allergy & Immunology, Hand Surgery, Neuropsychology, Neurosurgery, Psychiatry, Reproductive Endocrinology, Sleep Medicine, Urology, Vascular Surgery and Weight Loss Surgery.
- Warm, fun, thriving group
- This is a clinic-based practice with inpatient and infant deliveries at the Alomere Hospital
- Community: 4 Ob/Gyns; 4 midwives
- Clinic located adjacent to the hospital
- Hospitalists on staff, coverage 24/7
- State-of-the-art technology; EPIC medical record
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Alexandria, MN
- Population: 14,000
- Alexandria is a beautiful lakes community conveniently located on 4-lane interstate with great access to Minneapolis, St. Cloud and Fargo. Alexandria balances an excellent quality of life, a strong economy, and a safe, clean living environment. This makes Alexandria a wonderful place to live, work and raise a family!
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Martty Trout, Physician RecruiterSanford Health is seeking a Full or Part Time BC/BE Obstetrics/Gynecologist physician for a f...
Apply on company website