Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Medical Geneticist to join our established medical genetics program in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Current genetics team consists of: 2 medical geneticists in the areas of medical genetics, metabolism, and hereditary cancer; 7 genetic counselors serving multiple specialty clinics; 2 nurse navigators, dietitians, medical assistants, and other support staff.
- Primary area of practice in general medical genetics, with an opportunity for involvement in newborn screening and management of children and adults with inborn metabolic disorders.
- Support from the regions largest team of more than 65 board-certified, fellowship-trained pediatricians and pediatric specialists.
- Opportunities to instruct medical students through a faculty position with the University of North Dakota's School of Medicine and provide continuing medical education to physicians and advanced practice professionals in regional clinic settings also exist.
- Option to be a part of Sanford's Imagenetics Program, the first program in the Nation to embed the latest in genomic medicine to develop new ways to treat patients with customized prescriptions and treatment plans.
Sanford Health offers a comprehensive Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Medical Geneticist to join our established medic...
Apply on company website