Geriatric NP Opportunity
Based in Santa Barbara, Sansum Clinic is the oldest and largest non-profit, multi-specialty group between San Francisco and Los Angeles with over 200 physicians and surgeons and a staff of healthcare professionals in over 30 specialized areas of medicine. Sansum Clinic has garnered recognition, accreditation and awards from national and state agencies. It is our mission to provide an excellent healthcare experience, recognizing our first priority is the patients we serve. We continue to provide the most advanced care that our patients have come to expect from Sansum Clinic.
- Working with well experienced passionate MD/NP team, alongside inclusive rehabilitations teams including physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, discharge planners and social service within 6 beautiful SB skilled nursing facilities.
- 8-12 patients per day
- No call
- Comprehensive Laboratory Services and Other Ancillary Services
- Free Medical/Dental/Vision
- CME Stipend
- Malpractice Insurance
- Retirement: 401K & Profit Sharing
- Annual Leave
- Licensure/DEA/Board Exam Fees
- NP with Directly Related Experience in Geriatric Care
- NP Certification
- Furnishing License or DEA Certificate
- Eligible to Work in the United States
- CA Licensure or the Ability to Obtain CA Licensure
- Exceptional Communication and Interpersonal Skills
For more information, please contact:
Ian Moats - Physician Recruiter
Geriatric NP OpportunityBased in Santa Barbara, Sansum Clinic is the ol...
Apply on company website