DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Director – Clinical Data Management
*This is a Nashville, TN based position at our corporate headquarters.
Sarah Cannon Development Innovations is a full-service contract research organization (CRO) that is uniquely focused in oncology. Sarah Cannon Innovations offers strong scientific leadership, access to patients through Sarah Cannon Research Institute's Site Management Organization (SMO) and relationships with other clinical sites, and experience in drug development and delivery of clinical trials from First-In-Man through registration level studies, making us the partner of choice for oncology.
Our differentiator is strong operational delivery in partnership with our Site Management Organization and physician leaders to deliver your program efficiently.
Sarah Cannon Development Innovations works with Sarah Cannon Research Institute strategic and network sites throughout the United States, along with investigators at sites outside of the Sarah Cannon Research Institute network. This reach allows Sarah Cannon Development Innovations to offer sponsors access to a diverse and varied patient population, spanning multiple tumor types and disease stages. These relationships further enhance the depth and breadth of Sarah Cannon Development Innovations' therapeutic expertise, enabling it to provide focused, strategic operational support. This support ensures that clinical trials are conducted in a timely manner and reported with high-quality, registration-standard data.
Sarah Cannon,the global cancer enterprise of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), offers integrated cancer services with convenient access to cutting-edge therapies for those facing cancer in communities across the United States and United Kingdom.
Summary of Position:
This position is responsible for overall operation of Sarah Cannon Development Innovations Data Management; including Data Management Programming.Duties and Responsibilities Duties include but are not limited to:
- Execute data management activities in accordance with industry-set Data Management Best Practices, Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) set forth by Sarah Cannon and its sponsors
- Provide oversight, leadership and direction in data management and programming services
- Manage data management and programming personnel; including hiring, performance management, training, mentoring and resource allocations
- Oversee all assigned clinical trials to ensure data quality, integrity and timeliness
- Set and track department goals and key performance indicators
- Develop, review and update SOPs and process documentation in accordance with corporate, industry and regulatory agency standards
- Manage vendors and vendor contracts associated with data management systems and activities
- Implement clinical data systems, including electronic data capture (EDC) and data visualization tools
- Serve as Business Owner of clinical data systems
- Collaborate with Development Innovations leadership to set global data strategy, including utilization of systems
- Lead Standards Governance Board to implement and maintain standards across the Data Science organization
- Represent data management and programming at business development/customer meetings and audits
- Provide input into and manage department budget
- Manage financial aspects of clinical trials; proposal, budget and contract development, change orders and personnel time billing
- Keep management abreast of issues and progress on all projects/initiatives and clinical trials
- Understand and apply regulatory guidelines/developments and industry standards/best practices in data management and programming
- Maintain data management and programming acumen in clinical research through education, programs, lectures and publications
QualificationsMinimum Qualifications Education:
Minimum Required: Bachelors College Degree (4 year program)Preferred: Master's Degree (1-2 year program)
- Clinical Data Management experience in clinical research industry (sponsor/CRO or combo)
- Leadership experience, managing a project or a team
- Technical experience with Data Management tools
- Oncology experience
- Direct supervisory experience
- At least 7 years of clinical research experience
- System implementation
- Experience in resource allocation models
- Data management certification
- Early phase Oncology experience
Do you find this opportunity compelling, if so we encourage you to apply? We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website