Casa Pacifica is a well established 6 bed Board and Care facility in La Jolla. We have immediate openings for day and overnight shifts.
This position pays $14 per hour.
if you have experience working with the elderly we would like the opportunity to share the benefits of joining our team of outstanding caregivers.
Please call or text my cell phone today at 858-775-6935. We are offering a $100 sign on bonus if you can start working immediately.
Contact me today!
Caregiver Position Description
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, such as: bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting
- Assist with ambulation and safe transfers
- Prepare and plan meals
- Keeping the home clean
Casa Pacifica offers the following benefits to it's employees:
- Flexible schedule (can accommodate school and other part-time jobs)
- Training Programs
- Employee Recognition Program
- Direct Deposit with bi-weekly pay
- Kind and supportive office staff- we will be there for you!
- Recent background check
- Document activities in the Care Plan Book daily (if applicable).
- Report any significant resident changes to supervisor immediately.
- Follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the Casa Pacifica Employee Handbook and Training Manual.
- successfully pass a Live Scan Background Check.
- Current negative TB test.
- Ability to treat clients with dignity and respect.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English at an average adult level
- 6 months professional experience or 1 year personal experience with care giving.
- Ability to push, pull and lift up to 40 lbs.
Apply on company website