Are you ready to make a difference in someones life? Join our group of Caregivers and become a helping hand to those who need you the most! We offer flexible hours. Whether you want to work 20 hours a week to 40 hours, we can meet the schedule that is best for you! Weekdays, Weekends, and Overnights.
We are looking for Caregivers who love what they do! Are you caring, responsible, enjoy helping people and creative? Then this is a wonderful position for you. We are always looking and strategizing about creative ways to contribute to a positive living environment and enhance our Clients' quality of life. We take Senior Care to the next level. You will not only have a career - can be full time or part time - you will also feel enormous pride in the work and care that you provide for your Clients.
Our Caregivers' responsibilities include a variety of services such as:
- Light Housekeeping
- Help with ADL's
- Meal planning & preparation
- Laundry & linen changing
- Medication reminders
- Household management
- Field trips: Beaches, Museums, the Aquarium
- Doctor appointments and errands
- Companionship - we always remember that we are also providing great company for our Clients and finding activities that are fun and meaningful to them.
- Have fun! This is as important. We want YOU to feel wonderful about the generous work you do!!
Here's why Caregivers like to work for us:
- COMPETITIVE PAY
- $50.00 BONUSES for referring other Caregivers or Clients
- 401K Retirement Plan where we MATCH your contributions!
- We were voted #1 by Caregivers as the best place to work.
- Flexible part-time and full-time schedules, overnight, daytime, weekday and weekends all needed.
- Paid Training Programs include Dementia Care in order to improve your resume
Please call us now so we can get to work! 631.779.3689
Apply on company website