Senior Helpers is now hiring Caregivers for the East End area of Louisville KY
Day & Night Shifts available!
Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our caregivers and staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment, enjoy employee pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients.
Caregivers assist with:
- Personal Care (Ex: bathing, dressing, grooming, transfer assistance)
- Light Housekeeping (Ex: Laundry, wash dishes, clean entire bathroom)
- Meal Preparation
- Transportation to appointments/ errands, using Caregiver vehicle
- Willing to travel to East End Louisville
- Part-time hours, available for all shifts
- Flexible Schedules
- Referral Bonus Program
- Weekly and daily pay!
- Paid Training for Caregiving Skills and Alzheimer's and Dementia
- 18 years old or older
- Right to Work document (ask for details)
- Valid Driver's License, for Transportation purposes
- Valid Auto Insurance listing you as insured driver, for Transportation purposes
- TB Skin Test (directions will be provided contingent on employment)
- Reliable transportation
Contact us Senior Helpers today at 502-690-2650 and mention this AD!
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website