Senior Helpers is currently seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant to work with their Tulsa office.
As a member of Senior Helpers CNA Team, you will be at the forefront of our mission to provide compassionate care and improve the quality of life for our clients, their families and our employees.
As a CNA with Senior Helpers you will:
- Experience a personally rewarding work environment - it is more than just a job
- Work one-on-one with your clients in order to build relationships
- Receive specialized training from Senior Helpers and opportunities for professional certifications
- Competitive pay
- Enjoy flexible work hours to align with your lifestyle and schedule
- Assist with activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, toileting/incontinence care, ambulation assistance)
- Assist with instrumental activities of daily living (light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, errands/transportation)
- Transferring and positioning of client
- Observing and reporting changes of physical and mental conditions
- Companionship and conversation
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- Positive attitude
- High School diploma or GED
- Completion of a state-approved CNA certification training course
- CPR Certification
- Oklahoma drivers license
- Reliable transportation with valid auto insurance
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug test.
- Senior Helpers contributes $50/month for Allstate accident/disability insurance.
- Flexible schedule
- Training for Dementia & Parkinson's, as well as ongoing education.
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website