We are looking for Caregivers in the Pinellas County area.
If you are new to this field and want to help seniors in their homes, we will offer you the necessary training through our Registered Nurse.
We have shifts available: in- home or in an Assisted Living Facility.
Duties of a caregiver may include, but are not limited to:
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal planning and preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Transportation or Running Errands
Applicants will need the following:
- 2+ years of elderly care experience (bathing, dressing, and transferring)
- Must have your own vehicle, car insurance in your name and a valid Driver License
- Level 2 Background Screening is a must (The cost to get this type of background check is about $85.00)
- CPR certification
- HIV/AIDS certification
If you are interested please call our office at 727-210-1414 (Monday through Friday) and ask for Alex or apply now.
Apply on company website