Senior Helpers is the premier provider of in home senior care and is the FIRST and ONLY national n-home care company to be ranked as a GREAT PLACE TO WORK.
Senior Helpers of Indianapolis is looking for an energetic, professional and inviting individual to provide front desk support for a busy and growing in-home care agency.
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
• Answer and screen all incoming phone calls in a pleasant, courteous manner
• Perform general office functions such as sorting mail, data input, and file maintenance.
• Ensure all caregiver employment paperwork is completed properly and filed according to policy
• Maintain and update all caregiver files in accordance with state regulations.
• This job description may be modified at any time. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
• Minimum of two years in an office setting
• Ability to communicate pleasantly and effectively with callers and internal staff
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
• Team player, excellent verbal and communication skills, adaptable in different situations, possesses excellent client interaction skills
Located off 465 and 38th
Apply on company website