Senior Helpers of Lansdale has immediate openings for all shifts including morning, afternoon, evenings, overnight and live-in positions.
Here's why our caregivers like to work for us:
- We truly appreciate and value our caregivers. (You will see that very quickly!)
- Flexible scheduling – weekly work schedule is determined by YOU!!
- Continuing education and skills training
- Paid orientation
- On-going training opportunities including our Senior GEMs dementia training program
- Full Medical benefits & paid time off program
- No Experience required-training will be provided
- A valid driver's license and your own reliable vehicle
- Current PPD
- Minimum of 12-15 hours per week
- Must be available for assignments every other weekend
- Up to $19/hr for hourly assignments
- Live-in positions are offered on a part-time basis at $175 per day
Apply today for an interview!
Senior Helpers is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Apply on company website