Great people deserve a great place to work and Senior Helpers is hiring in Denver, CO!
Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national senior care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our caregivers and staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment, enjoy employee pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients. Caring, compassionate, friendly people are encouraged to apply!
Senior Helpers of Denver is a rapidly growing Homecare provider. Senior Helpers of Denver is seeking resumes for an experienced operations assistant, familiar with recruiting, scheduling, Home Care regulatory compliance and unskilled care documentation support.
The overall objective of this role is to assist with scheduling, recruiting, filing, telephony and support office responsibilities for the objective of providing our highest quality of care for clients.
Under the direction of the HR Manager and Executive Director for Senior Helpers of Denver, this position provides implementation and ongoing support of day to day tasks to maintain an organized and responsive office environment. The purpose of this role is to help with administrative and operations duties within our home care agency.
- Home care regulatory experience preferred
- Strong Attention to detail
- Building client and employee files
- Positive can-do attitude, taking on duties as they arise day to day
- Assist with sourcing and recruiting
- Answering phones and directing calls
- Assist with Scheduling as needed
- ON Call required, additional $75 pay for ON Call
Apply on company website