Flight Attendants, Servers, Hospitality Hosts, Hotel Concierges, Hotel Housekeeping and Customer Service Representatives - encouraged to apply!
Do you have experience in serving the public? Have you had past experience as a flight attendant? Have you worked in hospitality such as restaurants and other customer service focused roles? Have you been a paid or unpaid caregiver for a person of any age in need of support? Did you answer yes to any of those questions? This opportunity may be ideal for someone with your background and experience.
Are you looking for a job that improves, and enriches the lives of others as well as yourself? Does a job that provides the opportunity to grow and expand your skills and experience intrigue you? Maybe you're looking for something that's not only rewarding, but also challenging? Are you looking for a productive way to find fulfillment? We are searching for multiple candidates. Please send referrals and get paid a referral bonus!
If this sounds good to you, then please keep reading!
Seniors Helpers is currently accepting applications and we want you! We are excited to be offering positions for all skills levels. Prior experience or CNA license is a huge plus, but not required. WE WILL TRAIN YOU!
We also have 12 hour shifts available from 8 am-8 pm. 12 hour shifts are available for both weekday AND weekend shifts.
We give you masks and gloves to protect you on shift!
We are the exclusive Senior Helpers for the Veteran's Affairs in Colorado.
Both male and female caregivers encouraged to apply.
You must have a valid driver's license, auto insurance, drive in all weather conditions, and be able to pass a background check.
We pay bi-weekly on Fridays.
As a Senior Helper Caregiver your tasks typically include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Meal preparation and planning
- Light housekeeping
- General assistance
- Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing & grooming)
- Dementia care
We offer competitive pay and a personally rewarding work environment where you can truly feel good about what you are doing. We also provide:
- Refer a friend $100 bonus (after they have work 100 hours)
- Training-when you become a Senior Helper, you will have access to the Senior Helpers University where you can take courses to learn how to be a better caregiver and potentially increase your salary based on your certification level.
- Medical offered with Minimum Essential Coverage after 60 days of 20 hours per week.
- Flexible Spending Accounts to use on medical or childcare expenses after 60 days of 30 hours per week.
- Vision and Dental after 60 days of 30 hours per week.
- Discounts on movie tickets and shopping with Target and Wal-Mart.
- Bonus and rewards programs to earn more!
Here at Senior Helpers, our mission is to improve quality of life through dedicated care. If you are passionate about providing care and are willing to challenge yourself daily to make a positive impact on the lives of those you care for, we want YOU on our team.
- Must be 18 years old.
- Must have Valid Driver's License.
- Must have current Auto Insurance.
- Must have way to get to shift.
- Must have a Smart Phone.
- Able to work 25 miles away in all weather conditions.
- We welcome people who have passion to work with Veterans!
Per Colorado, we must run background checks. You must be able to pass an employment background screening.
Apply on company website