When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.Summary:
Sg2, a Vizient company, revolutionized the understanding of future health care demand with the introduction of the Impact of Change forecast in 2001. Today, Sg2 is the industry's premier health care strategy advisory firm, helping organizations solve for the challenge of achieving smart growth by leveraging our unique combination of insights, expertise, and analytics. Learn more about Sg2 at www.sg2.com.
In this role, you will design and develop new features/tools to support our industry-leading health care analytics software. You will also support and maintain existing products for the growth and development of Sg2.
- Design, develop, enhance, code, test, deliver and debug software.
- Implement larger stories spanning multiple technology domains.
- Participate in story breakup and grooming.
- Participate in feature-level architecture/design sessions.
- Develop strong working relationships with product owners, data scientists and operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering preferred.
- 5 or more years of experience in software development required.
- Experience with Azure services within a modern data warehouse architecture a plus.
- Spark, Databricks, and other bigdata technologies experience.
- Continuous integration, test-driven development, and paired programming experience is preferred.
Estimated Hiring Range:$86,300.00 - $128,400.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website