Location: Carlsbad, CA
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Construction, Housing, Real Estate
Job Location:Carlsbad Premium Outlets
Location: Carlsbad, CA
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Serve as “Seller” function of the Simon Property Group Giftcard program, Simon Kidgits Club program, retail products or offerings, Ticketmaster, other payment products, and / or other mall programs
- Responsible for representing Simon to customers by providing high quality and efficient service
- Responsible for maintaining a professional physical appearance of Simon Guest Services including marketing materials, signage, displays and ensuring that all displayed information is current and relevant.
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries and advise on the appropriate resolution
- Manage own daily finances of initiatives sold at Simon Guest Services
- Implement and follows all cash handling procedures per corporate guidelines for the POS and all Simon income-generating initiatives.
- Knowledgeable about all aspects of SBV corporate and partner programs in order to ensure products and programs are sold to customers with flawless execution.
- Serve as a liaison to tenants in communicating SBV and local marketing initiatives including but not limited to Simon Giftcards and payment product program, Simon Kidgits Club, and Ticketmaster.
- Ability to capture additional information from consumers transacting or not transacting at Simon Guest Services (e.g. email or mobile information, charity donations); in addition to administering research questionnaires.
- Provide support and assistance to co-workers and to other departments as requested by supervisor; participate in team meetings and efforts to implement the center's projects and achieve the center's goals.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures pertaining to Simon programs including Simon Giftcards, Kidgits, Ticketmaster, Simon Youth Foundation, Blackhawk Retailer Program, Gift with Purchase programs and other SBV initiatives
- Maintain confidentiality and follows the Code of Ethics
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of customer service or sales background
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to spend 100% of his/her time on their feet when providing services to all internal and external customers
- Ability to effectively perform multiple tasks for up to 5 hours at a time
- The incumbent must be articulate, outgoing and present a professional, pleasant and courteous appearance at all times
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekdays, weeknights, weekends and holidays
Apply on company website