SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious CV TECH II (PRN) to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and an employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment available for the select roles and facilities. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The Cardiovascular Tech II demonstrates the skills, scientific judgement and leadership in planning care of the patient in the Cardiac Cath Lab.
- Responsible and accountable for planning, directing and implementing care to the patient in accordance with physician's orders, policies, procedures, established standards and administrative policies.
- Capable of performing Cath Lab circulating and monitoring as well as scrubbing basic Cath Lab diagnostic procedures.
- Proficient in assisting with complex interventional procedures and will have RCIS certification.
Required Job Qualifications include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Graduate of an accredited School of Cardiovascular Technology and Registry eligible/or RCIS certification.
- State of Florida professional license or certification OR RCIS registry if not an ARRT, RT, RRT or Paramedic.
- Two years' experience in licensed field and one year cardiac cath lab experience.
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification and ACLS certification.
HCA Healthcare is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA Healthcare hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
South Bay Hospital is situated in the beautiful Sun City Center, serving one of the fasted growing areas in the state. Our growing 138-bed acute care hospital offers a full spectrum of healthcare services.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website