Full Time Perfusionist Role in Hawaii We're looking for an experienced perfusionist to join our team!
Aloha-come work with SpecialtyCare in paradise!
This is a seven-perfusionist team supporting eight surgeons that perform about 1,000 cases every year. The caseload includes Open Hearts and Tavrs. Each perfusionist performs approximately 130 to 150 cases annually, on-pump and off-pump Tavr. This account has about six to 15 ECMO cases every year, and they can range from neonatal to pediatric to adult.
Hawaii is full of natural beauty. You have bays, beaches and shopping galore! With restaurants scattered throughout the city you'll be able to test out all the local food! On the days when you would rather stay indoors you can check out the Waikiki Aquarium when you're off the clock!
- Holds current certification from American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion or meets other Company requirements as a perfusionist.
- Minimum of 1 year's experience
- Ability to work on Call; must live within 30 minutes from the hospital
The Successful Candidate: The successful candidate must bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional and personal values that complement the team and company vision. The following competencies are highly valued:
- Focused on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best results for patients.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a high stress environment necessary.
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are essential.
- Proven self-starter who works well independently and as a part of the OR team.
- Lives the SpecialtyCare Values – Integrity, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, and Continuous Improvement
SpecialtyCare is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Employment with SpecialtyCare is at-will
Apply on company website